1. Form a group of 2 or 3 and decide the topic you
are going to concern in your collage.
2. Search information about the topic that you have been
assigned and try to collect all the information and pictures that
can be useful for your final report.
3. Examine all the information you have found and discuss
within your group what you have found, what you consider more relevant.
Decide how you are going to organise your work and the work of your
4. Ask about you don't understand to your partner and resolve
all your doubts.
5. Suggest to include some information about Rome's story,
6. Put all the information of your and your partners together
and comment how you are going to do the final collage.
7. If you want to know how your work will be evaluated,
read the evaluation sheet.
8. Please use the links below to read information
that can help you to know more about Rome and can be very useful
for your collage.
Architecture- sacred sites
Art and artists
I will evaluate the following aspects from your work:
- Group participation and organization.
- Vocabulary used in the collage.
- Fulfillment of work.
- Good work presentation.
- Correct material use, creativity and originallity
Making your collage, you will improve your knowledge
about Rome and it's history and you will increase your vocabulary.
So, you will know how to use internet for your own interest and
many other things that are very interesting.
Perhaps, your school will take you to a Rome excursion
one day. With your collage you know what to expect there.